- Casa Grande, AZ
What you'll be doing
- This Phlebotomy position is responsible for the collection and receipt of biological specimens into the department, their proper entry into the company's computer system, the preparation of samples for analytical testing and/or the distribution of these specimens to the proper analytical area. This includes responsibility for pre and post aspects of analytical testing. This position will also perform specified analytical testing as assigned. Follow the guidelines of the code of conduct. Other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum age requirement of 18. Good reading, writing and math abilities are required. Good organizational skills are also required. Basic knowledge of department resource materials. Previous experience of at least six months in a clinical laboratory setting. Phlebotomy positions may substitute completion of a phlebotomy school for experience. Basic computer skills required. Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus. Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Must be a high school graduate, or have achieved equivalency through the GED exam.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com