Phlebotomy Services Representative
- Orlando, FL
What you'll be doing
- A phlebotomy services representative, under the direction of the area supervisor ensures that the daily activities of the patient service center (psc)/mobile/in-office phlebotomy (IOP) are completed accurately and on time. Maintain a safe and professional environment for patients, clients, and employees, perform with confidence both the forensic and clinical specimen collection and processing duties following established practices and procedures. Under guidance of area supervisor, may direct daily activity at a psc having staff of more than two psr. May also be required to act as coach, mentor, instructor and resource person for new employees who have completed the required phlebotomy training program. Greet customers appropriately. Treat all customers in a courteous manner. Ensures all field phlebotomy and psc specimens are collected accurately and on time. Collects specimens according to established procedures.
What your background should be
- Phlebotomy 3 years inclusive of pediatric and geriatric vein puncture, capillary collections. Minimum 2 years as phlebotomy service representative in patient service center environment. Excellent phlebotomy skills to include pediatric and geriatric vein puncture, capillary collections. Must be flexible and available based on staffing requirements; weekends, holidays and overtime. 3 must have reliable transportation, valid driver license and driving record that meets quest diagnostics driver safety guidelines, if applicable. Demonstrates good organization, communication, and interpersonal skills; is able to manage concerns of patients and employees in a professional manner. Capable of handling multiple priorities in a high volume setting.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is a renowned independent corporation of diagnostics that provides clinical laboratory services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org