Phlebotomy Service Representative
- Clermont, FL
What you'll be doing
- Greet customers appropriately; treat all customers in a courteous manner. Ensure all field phlebotomy and specimens are collected accurately and on time. Maintain required records and documentation. Demonstrate the organizational commitment. Adhere to departmental and company code of grooming, dress code, and lab coat policies, appearing neat and clean at all times. Communicate to all unresolved problems immediately to the appropriate manager, supervisor, group leader, or phlebotomy services representative for resolution. Dispose of biohazard containers when scheduled. Perform other department related clerical duties when assigned.
What your background should be
- One year of phlebotomy experience in pediatric and geriatric capillary and venipuncture. Customer service in a service environment is preferred. Medical training is helpful (medical assistant, paramedic), medical terminology helpful. Phlebotomy certification is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Who is the client company
- This is a hospital & health care company that provides clinical laboratory services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org