- San Jose, CA
What you'll be doing
- Create a warm and welcome atmosphere for donors to promote a positive, professional image of the company services. Conduct health histories and perform mini physical screenings to determine eligibility for blood donation. Complete donor phlebotomy. Support mobile blood drive activities such as setting up the mobile site for the day and labeling and packaging blood. Drive self and others to mobile blood donation sites all over OC. Perform all duties and responsibilities in compliance with standard operating procedures and all applicable federal, state and local regulations.
What your background should be
- Medical assistant or phlebotomy training is preferred. Customer service experience, effective verbal communication, and public relations skills are required. A current valid driving license and good driving record is required. Basic computer skills desirable.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Who is the client company
- This is a humanitarian organization that provides emergency assistance, disaster relief and education.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com