- West Henrietta, NY
What you'll be doing
- The phlebotomist/collections technician is responsible to conduct donor health history screening to determine eligibility and complete donor phlebotomy procedures. Perform blood-drive support functions as assigned. Demonstrate excellence in customer service and public relations to promote a positive, professional image of the company biomedical services. Balance production, customer service, and compliance on a daily basis, ensuring integrity of product and optimum donor experience. As an integral link between donors, portray a commitment to customer service by conveying and demonstrating a consistent style of professionalism.
What your background should be
- Medical assistant or phlebotomy training preferred. Documented satisfactory performance as collections the equivalent experience or technician I, is required. Customer service experience, effective verbal communication, and public relations skills are required. A current valid driving license and good driving record is required. Basic computer skills is desirable. This job requires some physical demands.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is a humanitarian organization that provides emergency assistance, disaster relief and education inside the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org