- Youngstown, OH
What you'll be doing
- You will love to interact with patient and play a role in their overall healthcare experience. You will be able to do just that. You will work with new electronic report and accuracy tool, allow you to focus on your patient and increase your success rate. Along with patient collection and obtain specimen for process, you will pack and ship specimen as well as prepare sample. Your daily interaction with patient and sense of ownership, will be essential to companies success.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a patient service technician/phlebotomist. Phlebotomy certification (where required) from an accredited agency. Completion of an approved phlebotomy training course (or equivalent). Valid driving license with clean driving record. Proficiency in the following: blood collection by venipuncture and capillary technique from patients of all age groups, urine drug screen collections, paternity collections, breath/saliva alcohol testing, LCM/Cyber tools, TestCup, Pediatric blood collections and difficult draws (patients in long term care facilities, drug rehabilitation facilities, prisons, psychiatric facilities, or similar facilities).
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org