- Boston, MA
What you'll be doing
- Performs, under supervision, routine and specialized blood drawing from patient to obtain specimens for use in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases. Follows all procedures and protocols for blood collection. Collects blood using proper safety and infection control procedures. Able to use the LIS and HIS proficiently: performing registration, test ordering, report printing. Orders all tests on outpatients using all appropriate test codes and includes any needed comments. Processes Outreach samples effectively and efficiently. Performs patient registration on an ongoing basis.
What your background should be
- Phlebotomy certificate preferred. 1 year related work experience required. Basic familiarity with computers. Ability to navigate at a basic level within web-based applications.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com