- Palmer, MA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for performing phlebotomy procedure following standard procedure. Data entry of patient and lab order information. Performing quality or maintenance check on eyewash station and emergency shower equipment. Maintaining phlebotomy and laboratory inventory stock. Maintaining quality result by following department procedure and testing schedule; recording result in the quality control log; identifying and reporting needed change. Recording temperature data for laboratory equipment (such as refrigerator and freezer) telephone duties (including answering call, calling lab result when necessary), faxing lab report. Perform other ancillary duties as required.
What your background should be
- Phlebotomy training and minimum of 6 months experience is required. Phlebotomy certification by accredited agency. Have drawn blood from newborn is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED is required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org