- Horsham, PA
What you'll be doing
- Identify and select correct medication and strength. Determine correct quantity and days supply. Select appropriate doctor and update information as needed. Enter appropriate directions as stated on the prescription and in accordance with company home delivery pharmacy policies and procedures. Dispense brand or generic as requested by the doctor or patient. Establish orders using order form and orders received from customers. Access to confidential materials and handling with discretion. Desire to meet or exceed goals associated with queue stats and quality; while using efficient and appropriate work practices. Other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- CPhT strongly preferred. Minimum 3 years of pharmacy data entry experience preferred. Strong data entry, typing skills and proficiency in the use of a pc, including use of multiple applications simultaneously. Ability to locate and interpret complex information from approximately multiple computer applications residing in a windows environment. Capacity to work in a production and quality environment to meet required standards. Ability to succeed within a team environment. Being able to sit or work in one specific area for your entire work shift. Demonstrated high-level communication skills by expressing thoughts and information clearly and succinctly.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a global health services organization that provides medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance and related products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com