- Orlando, FL
What you'll be doing
- Pharmacy technician is responsible for providing pharmacy service. Pharmacy technician is responsible for assisting in the preparation (including technical aspects of preparation) and delivery of medication to patient and providing customer service to internal and external customers. This position works under the operational supervision of the pharmacist. Demonstrate familiarity with the general duty of a pharmacy technician, including knowledge, maintenance of competency and understanding of the duties and responsibilities of the position to which he or she is assigned, which may include unit dose cart fill, automated dispensing cabinet functionality, IV preparation (e.g. syringes, admixtures, chemotherapy, continuous renal replacement therapy, total parenteral nutrition etc.), unit dose packaging, filling outpatient prescriptions, bar coding, unit inspections, oral liquid compounding, stock inventory maintenance and replenishment and code cart process. Perform aseptic compounding of parenteral admixture and other sterile dosage form. Perform various function associated with the drug distribution system. Carry out rule and regulation pertaining to the professional policy of the pharmacy department and ensure compliance with state and federal regulation.
What your background should be
- Minimum of six (6) months hospital pharmacy experience required. Pharmacy technician license required. Strong communication skill required. Prepared to interact with both internal and external customer and respond appropriately.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma required.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest non profit organization devoted to children's health in America.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com