- Nashville, TN
What you'll be doing
- Coordinates the work schedules of relief pharmacists for own area using the market scheduling system. Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience. Job responsibilities/tasks customer experience models and shares customer service best practices with all area staff to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and company service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.). Operations Schedules and places pharmacists in open shifts due to PTO, disability, jury duty, and no shows. Creates and releases the work schedule for relief pharmacists using the market scheduling system. Coordinates schedules of full time pharmacists in need of extra shifts to complete their schedule and to minimize the amount of premium pay incurred to cover shifts. Maintains licensing and PTCB compliance status for all area pharmacy staff on the WOLF system. Prepares salaried pharmacist payroll for healthcare supervisor to approve; resolves payroll issues when necessary. Monitors PPH to ensure that qualified. Pharmacist candidate are reviewed by the hiring manager. Handles confidential and/or sensitive information with discretion. Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers. Performs general office duties and completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned. Seeks self-development by monitoring one performance, setting high personal standards, seeking best practices, learning from others, and improving one job performance.
What your background should be
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets). Basic skill level in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: inserting, rearranging, hiding and deleting slides, navigating between slides, increasing list level, adding, centering and editing text, changing views, inserting a table or a note, moving objects, printing outline view and/or running a slide show). Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma / GED.
Who is the client company
- The largest drug retailing chain in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org