- Flemington, NJ
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a pharmacy resident. The candidate will manage and improve medication-use process. Provide evidence-based, patient centered medication therapy management with interdisciplinary teams. Exercise leadership and practice management skills. Provide medication and practice-related education/training. Utilize medical informatics and be involved in one or more outcomes that include research, formulary decisions, drug information, etc. Perform other duties as assigned by management if required.
What your background should be
- Must have completed a PGY1 pharmacy practice residency program within the last 3 years. Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the state of new jersey. Resident must be licensed within 6 months of beginning the residency program.
Required Schooling / Training
- Doctoral degree in pharmacy required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org