- Gardena, CA
What you'll be doing
- Drives vehicle to deliver medical supplies to client's home or place of business. Promotes timely deliveries as scheduled to patients. Sets delivery routes and contributes to the development of delivery route and procedures. Maintains accurate pick up process. Checks in all triplicates and gives to pharmacist in charge or designated pharmacy technician. Handles problems with deliveries and/or customer service complaints related to deliveries. Obtains patient signature on all necessary transactions. Maintains vehicle maintenance and all records (invoices). On-call availability for problems/questions in the delivery department. Places stock on shelves or racks. Collects or picks up empty containers or rejected merchandise. Loads delivery vehicle.
What your background should be
- Minimum one to three months related experience and/or training. Ability to read road maps. Must have knowledge of basic DMV regulations. Clear and valid driving license.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Who is the client company
- This is a Los Angeles-based global non-profit provider of HIV prevention services, testing, and healthcare for HIV patients.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org