Pharmacy Billing Revenue Qualifier
- Indianapolis, IN
What you'll be doing
- Ensure that census paperwork is received from the nursing facility. Ensure that the census is entered into the operating system accurately and is valid coverage. Review paperwork and verify completeness and of intake process focusing on payer verification and selection. Ensure effective coordination and communication between the local pharmacy and the central billing center. Ensure the smooth dissemination of information relative to revenue management to the pharmacy/site and company customers. Work Medicaid spending reports from i-astral and the operating system to ensure timely application of Medicaid coverage. Improve account identification on Medicaid application pending (map). Participate in training session or conference calls to further C2W ADT management knowledge. C2W ADT workflow grid is cleared daily for all assigned facilities. Work and partner with other internal departments to resolve issues. Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA. Participate in projects and/or meeting as designated by management. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 6-12 months of long term care pharmacy billing experience. Basic knowledge of insurance procedures. Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment. Excellent verbal and written communication as well as listening skills. Intermediate computer and typing skills. Healthcare industry experience preferred. Minimum of 1-3 years of experience working in an office/business setting. Prescription third party claims management experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a comprehensive provider of pharmacy and related services to elder care and other specialized health care settings.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com