- Sacramento, CA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for operational support in compliance with PET cGMP, radiation safety program, license commitments and corporate policies in the manufacture and distribution of quality positron emitting radiopharmaceuticals to medical care providers. Provides support in all aspects of the local business including financial, human resource management, regulatory compliance and customer support. Also responsible for production of radionuclides, preparation and testing of radiopharmaceuticals, dispensing of radiopharmaceuticals and maintaining inventory. Ensure compliance with all regulatory commitments including the cGMP, radiation safety, pharmacy laws and corporate policies and procedures and other applicable Federal, State and Local authorities. Responsible and accountable under State pharmacy law for all actions of personnel working in the permitted pharmacy area in the absence of the Pharmacy Manager (PIC). Delivers and ensures performance of aseptic techniques, including sterility test and pyrogen testing per company standard operating procedures. Ensure performance of QC procedures using analytical equipment and chemical tests per company standard operating procedures. Provides support in operation and maintenance of cyclotron, chemistry modules, QC equipment and associated software. Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
What your background should be
- Communicates effectively with a proven ability to interpret information and provide or follow complex instructions. Ability to work independently or as part of a cross functional team. Strong customer relations skills. Working knowledge of MS Windows applications. Physical ability to handle 100 lb. packages. Experience in production of radionuclides and dispensing of radiopharmaceuticals preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy and State licensure or ability to obtain State licensure.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the world largest suppliers to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, medical information technology and hearing aids.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org