- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Respond to request for drug information from health care provider and patient. Evaluate the usefulness of biomedical literature gathered and formulate response to drug information request based on analysis of the literature. Provide medication use education and counsel patient and caregiver. Build the information base needed to design a medication therapy regimen. Determine the presence of any of medication problem in patient current medication therapy. Design and provide effective in service education for physician, nurses, pharmacy technician and other practitioner on medication therapy issue. Collect statistical data and create recommend corrective action based on the result.
What your background should be
- Current North Carolina pharmacy license or eligible for reciprocity required. Must be able to perform manipulative skill such as writing, typing, and data entry into the computer and automated dispensing machine. Must have use of both hand, be able to see clearly and read small type such as that on unit dose medication package and syringe. Must be able to speak and be understood by other.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in pharmacy required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org