Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Columbia, SC
What you'll be doing
- Meet or exceed performance objectives in an assigned territory by developing, implementing and executing an integrated territory business plan encompassing key customer targets. Deliver clinically brand specific presentations of clients products to physicians and other appropriate health care professionals by utilizing customer engagement selling model. Effectively utilize and manage all client approved resources to optimize customer engagement. Plan and execute medical education programs, speaker dinner programs and in collaboration with internal and external partners, build customer loyalty and position client as the leading company in appropriate therapeutic areas. Proactively demonstrate and promote clients products to targeted and non- targeted physicians and healthcare professionals in territory and develop an appropriate territory business plan to influence prescribing decisions for the appropriate patient. Develop and maintain relationships with influential customers in the territory to enhance company or product loyalty and build the clients brands. Manage territory budget to support sales and marketing activities. Utilization of defined selling model by obtaining maximum commitment from customers on every call to impact positive territory engagement results. Develop programs to enhance customer engagement and assist in business plans and goals. Seek and analyze information on competition, market and industry trends and discern how this could impact the business and adapt to changing conditions. Effectively manage and prioritize time and resources to maximize effectiveness in the territory. Leverage understanding of clinical studies and managed care to consult, influence and maintain customer relationships. Customize discussions with physicians based on needs. Actively participate in continuous learning and development programs, such as technical updates and professional skills enhancement. Complete and adhere to all administrative duties and compliance policies and training.
What your background should be
- Minimum two years pharmaceutical, medical device or medical diagnostic sales. Diabetes or respiratory sales experience is strongly preferred. Track record of sales success. Proven ability to work within all regulatory, legal and compliance parameters. Must possess excellent presentation and selling skills, strong business acumen. Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office. Proven oral and written communication skills. Must have solid analytical, technical and strong customer service focus in order exceed business goals. Required to travel up to 25 percent of the time and be able to lift or move up to 35 pounds. Must maintain a department of motor vehicles driving record in accordance with federal and state requirements.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational and one of the largest contract research organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org