Pharmaceutical Quality Investigator
- Clayton, NC
What you'll be doing
- The candidate will be responsible to write concise summaries of investigations, product impact assessments, and required CAPA commitments. The ideal individual will also be accountable to review document submissions and work with authors to ensure correct formatting prior to routing documents for review. The successful candidate will facilitate approval of documents. S/he will issue and track equipment logbooks. This position will maintain and revise SOPs. The successful incumbent will perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience with cGMP quality compliance for the pharmaceutical industry. Experienced in investigations, quality auditing, CAPA, deviations, root cause analysis, and document review. Excellent organizational and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in engineering or a scientific discipline.
Who is the client company
- This is an American temporary staffing agency that operates throughout the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org