- Apple Valley, MN
What you'll be doing
- The PEX operator is responsible for the set-up, adjustment and operation of extrusion equipment and auxiliary extrusion equipment and providing assistance on secondary lines as required. The candidate is also responsible for measuring and submitting samples to ensure quality pipe products. Change reels, change tools, change materials, use dial indicators, record measurements, clean responsible are of production. Submit quality samples; seek out opportunities to contribute to business success through proactive involvement in team initiatives.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1+ years of manufacturing experience is required. Mechanical aptitude, safety, and oral communication skills are also required. Must have multitasking ability.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This company offers plumbing and indoor climate systems for the residential and commercial building markets. It also supplies infrastructure pipe systems.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com