- Ramsey, NJ
What you'll be doing
- The pet stylist is responsible to provide basic grooming services and customer service as necessary. The candidate will interact professionally and effectively through, verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on company interests. S/he will professionally perform basic grooming services on animals as requested by customers and in accordance with company policy and procedure, ensuring the safety and well-being of each animal. Utilize grooming instruments including shears and dryers. The incumbent may provide guidance to grooming assistants or other pet stylists in department. This position may also test potential applicants for grooming procedures and evaluate skills and other job related tasks. The applicant will adhere to applicable federal and state employment laws pertaining to grooming tools.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have at least 1 year of experience in grooming under the leadership of a professional groomer and must successfully complete a personal skill evaluation by a company groomer or grooming manager. S/he should have demonstrated knowledge in the grooming industry, and interest in animal welfare.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or its equivalent; GED is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a privately held pet retailer company in the united states, which sells pets as well as pet products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com