Personal Trust Specialist
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Provide administrative support to trust administration. Process all incoming mail as appropriate. Prepare documentation for officer review. Compose and type routine correspondence. Set up new account on imaging system and routinely scan file data to keep information current and accurate. Answer and screen incoming telephone calls, always maintaining a helpful pleasant attitude. Communicate with clients regarding requests for funds and other administrative information. Assist officers with tax preparation process, including many follow-up inquiries, coordination of materials with the tax preparer, and payment of taxes. Interact with attorneys and other professional providers of services as requested by officers. Coordinate payment of invoices and other discretionary disbursement requests. Perform other duties and special projects as assigned. Act as designated administrator and primary contact/communicator for day-to-day management of assigned accounts.
What your background should be
- Must read, write and communicate in Spanish. Effective organizational skills. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos, as well as compose simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients and other employees of the organization. Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree.
Who is the client company
- This is an American financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org