- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Conduct safe, effective and fulfilling personal training sessions for members based on their goals and capabilities, and other relevant information. Meet/exceed personal client caseload goals. Maintain current certifications and knowledge of anatomy, physiology, kinesiology and biomechanics and their relationship to the development of strength, cardiovascular and flexibility programs. Provide a high degree of service through a professional relationship with members in regards to their needs, concerns and questions about the company. Meet with client for initial interview and administer required paperwork prior to commencement of fitness assessment. Notify supervisor of any equipment out of service or in need of repair. Maintain familiarity with current fitness trends, protocol, methods and programming.
What your background should be
- Ability to relate and work with people of diverse backgrounds. Knowledge of branch emergency procedures and take appropriate action for emergency situations. Attend training opportunities necessary for the position. Current CPR/AED/First Aid certifications.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The company is the largest youth-service organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org