Personal Care Aide
- Freeport, IL
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a personal care aide. This ideal candidate is responsible to assist clients with all personal care functions as needed and assist with mealtimes and monitors eating habits. The applicant will also assist clients to perform daily activities. This position will perform light housekeeping tasks and assist with laundry. The role will ensure that require documentation is complete and complies with regulations and standards. S/he will communicate with clients and families regarding care.
What your background should be
- Previous experience preferred. Must have driving license for at least 3 years. Certified as a CNA, PCA, or HHA. Knowledge of general sanitary and safety practices. Reliable transportation and valid automobile insurance. This job requires some light physical efforts.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the leading providers of in-home care for seniors and others needing assistance.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org