Personal Banking Specialist
- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- Manages, retains and deepens a dedicated portfolio of premier consumer retail branch customers. Actively develops new business and expands existing customer relationships. Responsible for assessing and handling customers banking needs, obtaining and processing customer or account information and selling bank deposit and loan products and services. Proactively generates qualified referrals to private banking, financial advisors, business specialists and others. Handles complex customer service issues in absence of or as directed by branch manager. Converts service opportunities into sales events.
What your background should be
- Three or more years of job-related sales experience, preferably in a banking environment. Proven sales experience and specialized product expertise in consumer lending, small business and overall financial planning. Comprehensive knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, procedures, documentation and systems. Thorough understanding of banking operations, product knowledge, sales and new business development.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate's degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org