Personal Banking Manager
- East Bridgewater, MA
What you'll be doing
- Provides a complete range of customer services to include; opening new accounts, accept/process loan requests and resolve complex banking problems for customers. Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company. Prepares and completes all necessary paperwork relating to new accounts and loans. Participates in the bank sales efforts by promoting and explaining bank products and services. Maintains a well-developed working knowledge of the complete line of products, services and technology offered by the bank. Performs teller duties as needed, meeting standards and expectations to that position relating to over/shorts policy. Follows security procedures and ensures that cash/items are maintained in a secure fashion. Ensures policies and procedures are being followed by the staff. Understands and ensures proper documentation for regulatory agencies. Reviews logs and procedures for accuracy and consistency. Responds to audit reviews and completes branch monthly audit reports. Assigns appropriate work tasks to subordinates. Trains subordinates in bank jobs related to the branch. Maintains harmony among staff and resolves interpersonal problems.
What your background should be
- Minimum one year to two years of related experience or training required. Supervisory experience required. Experience with electronic delivery channels including internet banking, mobile banking/mobile deposit, e-statements, bill pay, etc. is preferred. Must have good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org