- Prescott, AZ
What you'll be doing
- The personal banker is a sales position in a national retail store whose primary goal is to acquire, retain and deepen customer relationships. You will take a lead role in creating an outstanding customer experience and helping the branch meet sales objectives contributing to the success of the firm. As a personal banker, you will proactively meet with customers face to face and over the phone to discover their financial needs and provide product and service recommendations. You will also partner with specialists (such as mortgage bankers, business bankers, and financial advisors), to ensure customers get access to experts who can help them with specialized financial needs.
What your background should be
- Minimum one year retail sales experience in person or over the phone required. Ability to establish credibility and rapport, be friendly and personable and look for ways to benefit the customers financial relationship. Excellent customer contact skills; comfortable asking questions/interviewing customers about their financial situation; strong listening skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree preferred or high school degree/GED or foreign equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org