- Fairfield, CA
What you'll be doing
- Personal Banker will actively develop new business and expand existing customer relationships. Candidate is responsible for assessing and handling customer banking needs, obtaining and processing customer or account information and selling bank deposit, loan products and services. Actively refer clients for brokerage products to financial specialist or the appropriate financial consultant. Responsibilities may include consumer loan originating and closing, account opening, safe deposit transactions and branch opening or closing procedures. Refer other company products to the appropriate areas. Candidate has to handle complex customer service issues in absence of or as directed by branch manager. Convert service opportunities into sales events.
What your background should be
- Minimum two years of experience in retail banking or sales industry. Ability to sell traditional bank products and process transactions. Basic knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, procedures, documentation and systems. Thorough understanding of banking operations, product knowledge, sales, and new business development. Excellent customer service/relations and community relations. Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems. This position required national mortgage licensing system (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest commercial bank and most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com