- Rochester, NY
What you'll be doing
- The personal banker will responsible for operating branch sales and service, help customer financial need, helping with problem resolutions, and processing transactions. The candidate will lead a role in creating an outstanding customer experience by resolving customer service issues, opening new accounts, offering convenience services, and helping the branch meet sales objectives contributing to the success of the firm. S/he will provide topnotch customer service in face-to-face interactions with customers. As a personal banker, this position will also assist customers by handling teller transactions accurately and efficiently during peak service times.
What your background should be
- Minimum one year of retail sales or customer service experience is required. Cash handling experience preferred. Ability to establish credibility and rapport, be friendly and personable and look for ways to benefit the customer. Excellent customer contact skills; strong listening skills. Understand present features, and benefits of products and services. Self-motivated, assertive, performs well in a team environment to service customers. Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately; explain concepts clearly to customers.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree preferred or high school degree/GED or foreign equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com