Performance Improvement Supervisor-RN
- Melbourne, FL
What you'll be doing
- The Performance Improvement Supervisor is responsible and accountable for providing uncompromised safety, superior quality, memorable patient/customer experiences and financial stewardship. Ensuring the appropriateness of services, orientation of new associates, education of staff, field supervision of associates and supervision of direct reports LPNs, CNA/HHA, and PT/OT Assistants. Evaluate staff workload and assign referrals as indicated. Coordination of patient care during their service by facilitating communication between physician, insurance companies, pharmacies, staff and other ancillary services. Assist with tele health program for staff education, clinical assessments, implementation and patient management in a triage role. Perform concurrent and retrospective clinical record reviews ensuring that all services and outcomes are documented and that documentation follows the plan of care. Ensure competencies and evaluations in clinical staff. Rotate weekend/holiday administrator on call. Coordinate case management with insurance company representatives to ensure eligibility for services, pre authorization of care and ongoing authorization of care as required by insurance company to facilitate payment of claims.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 1 year Home Health Nursing experience. Two years acute care experience as a RN. Knowledge of Medicare/JCAHO Regulations. Criminal History Screening. Current Florida driving license, automobile insurance and reliable transportation. Must hold current AHA BLS healthcare provider completion card prior to start and maintain. Current licensure in the State of Florida as a Registered Nurse.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing, BSN preferred.
Who is the client company
- The company provides healthcare service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org