Pediatric Trauma Program Manager
- Cleveland, OH
What you'll be doing
- Ensure the efficient and effective daily operations of pediatric trauma care. In collaboration with the trauma program medical director, direct, integrate and evaluate the program. Hold self and staff accountable for identification, evaluation, documentation and appropriate intervention of patients needs to ensure quality and cost effective patient care. Function within the standards, policies, procedure and guideline establish by client company. Uphold the mission, vision, values and customer service standards of the client companies system. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Registered nurse with current Ohio licensure. Five years clinical experience in a critical care (i.e. ICU, CCU, ED) and trauma program setting. Obtains certification from the continuing research education credit (CREC) program through case western reserve university within one year of hire. TNCC instructor certification within one year of employment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrates ability for problem solving and decision making. Evidence of continuing professional growth, membership in a professional nursing organization. Must be skilled in the provision of trauma nursing care for appropriate patient population.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in nursing. Master degree in a health related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org