Peak Time Teller
- Glenwood Springs, CO
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for demonstrating excellent customer service in accordance with the client company service advantage core values. Works a specified number of hours (less than 20 hours per week) during peak business times in a branch, in-store or on-site location. Responsible for handling routine financial transactions (deposits, withdrawals, advances, payment, etc.). Performs merchant transactions such as accepting and verifying large merchant deposits of cash or coin, prepares cash shipment to fill customer requests, etc. while ensuring a positive interaction with customers or non-customers. Cross sells client companies products as appropriate. Follows established policies and procedures while processing transactions in an effort to minimize losses.
What your background should be
- Minimum one year of experience in customer service. May be required to stand for extended periods of time and may be required to lift bags or boxes of coin weighing up to 50 pounds. Basic clerical and processing skills. Effective interpersonal or customer service skills. Strong reading, writing and mathematical skills. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Willingness to gain knowledge of client company products. Previous cash handling experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com