PC Support Technician
- Cambridge, MA
What you'll be doing
- Under specific direction, provide technical support to personal computer and PC network clients in response to specific requests. Initiate request where needed and escalate up through the proper chain of command. Provide instruction information as needed to junior technician, gained from experience as senior technician. Occur simultaneously, therefore, the employee appropriately handle each essential function, prioritize them and seek assistance when necessary. Provide effective and high quality customer support for all PC and desktop applications. Support involves answering customer phone calls, installing software and hardware as well as troubleshooting hardware and software problems. Document all customer encounters and actions taken in call tracking system. As required, participate on project teams and manage the completion of all assigned project-related tasks.
What your background should be
- A+ required, MCP or MSCE. Requires a background of 3-5 years PC and network support experience. Strong working knowledge of network operating systems Windows server 2003/2008, desktop Windows 2007 enterprise, Apple Macintosh products. Strong working knowledge of IOS devices and other mobile operating systems. Familiarity with the set up and configuration of multi functional devices (MFD). Software program requirements include Windows system functions, must have thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Office Windows-based products, (Excel, Word and PowerPoint). Proven strong communication or interpersonal skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Technical degree or equivalent experience is required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com