- Plantation, FL
What you'll be doing
- The PBX operator responds to incoming calls in a timely manner and directs caller to appropriate destination providing a smooth, clear and professionally courteous communication practice. Answers multiple incoming telephone lines. Obtains necessary information and transfers calls to correct extensions. Provides information to callers as appropriate. Performs overhead paging. Monitors all alarms located in PBX and notifies appropriate personnel as required. Responds quickly and accurately to disaster and emergency situations as required, remaining calm. Corrects and updates posted information as needed. Assists with the maintenance of directories on-call list, etc. Accurately utilizes the features of the PBX consoles, headsets, telephones and other related equipment. Assist with maintaining cleanliness, safety and security of the PBX area. Maintains confidentiality, security and integrity of patient and organizational data.
What your background should be
- A minimum of one year in hospital communications experience. Experience in customer service keyword; operator, PBX, PBX operator.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a full-service, emergency care facility specializing in pediatrics and bariatric surgery.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org