- Pittsburgh, PA
What you'll be doing
- This is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. The hiring person is responsible for administering all aspects of multi-state payroll activities in accordance with established guidelines and legal requirements. Duties include: maintaining, entering and verifying confidential payroll data; general accounting activities, and responding to employee inquiries. Performs any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any member of the management team.
What your background should be
- Will have strong math skills and problem solving capabilities; will be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment. Strong customer service skills are required, as is proficiency with Microsoft Office products with emphasis on Excel preferred. Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information is essential.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school education and a minimum of one year experience in a payroll, accounting or human resources function is required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational banking and financial services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org