Payment Program Manager
- Boston, MA
What you'll be doing
- Determine annual plan for engaging providers in alternative payment arrangements. Leads ACO steering committee to establish targets for membership under arrangements. Responsible for designing and implementing a plan that meets those targets. Effectively coordinates analytical activities with finance, and helps facilitate the continual improvement of analytic tools and processes according to program objectives and needs. Monitors budget and payments to ensure a match with contract terms. Negotiate shared savings and shared risk contract terms with providers. Includes establishing complementary quality and infrastructure goals, metrics, and incentives. Coordinates with regional contract managers to ensure continuity between rate negotiations and implementation and management of risk arrangements. Coordinates with internal departments to develop and implement approach to ongoing support of providers engaged in risk contracts. Develop and manage internal ACO enterprise-wide communication plan and content to promote program. Manage internal and external coordination and development for global requests for information include RFP responses. Work with internal departments to facilitate replication of alternative payment programs in all states in which BMCHP participates. Consults and makes recommendations to senior management on significant issues.
What your background should be
- 8+ years progressively responsible experience contracting or provider finance required. Project or staff management experience required. Ability to translate data findings into real world solutions. Ability to use well developed interpersonal skills to lead and direct the efforts of others, both internally and externally required. Working knowledge of MS tools, including MS office products, MS access, MS project. Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, problem solve and use appropriate technology to analyze. Strong communications skills, both verbal and written, are required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in finance, health care administration, or related field required. Master's degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com