Payables Program Manager
- Pittsburgh, PA
What you'll be doing
- Design and manage project that create the maximum benefit for buyer and supplier. Build relationship with external party such as buyer and supplier at all level. Prepare and deliver analyse and presentation for customer to convey expectation, risk, option, project plan, result etc. Responsible for understand key business driver and manage operational metric, including cost, quality, cycle time and customer satisfaction. Ensure that all report and system are current. Take great care to ensure all aspect of work complete correctly, develop effective method for track specific and check the quality of one work in order to ensure accuracy. Identify mistake and correct them before cause major problem. Perform all other duty as requested.
What your background should be
- 10 years of project management experience. Experience in delivery projects focused on payments or working capital. Experience with customer management (internal & external). Experience preparing and delivering analyses and presentations. Experience with continuous improvement efforts. CPSM certification, PMP certification. Basic understanding of lean methodologies. Understanding buyer/supplier interface. Being able to contribute relevant technical expertise and skills on the job due to specialized training, education and/or experience. Attention to detail. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Must be able to travel 25%. Speaking in a clear voice and presenting thoughts, ideas and concepts in a logical and easy to understand manner. Using appropriate grammar, vocabulary and sentence structure.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in project management.
Who is the client company
- This is a software and information technology services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org