Patient Services Technician Specialist
- Wichita, KS
What you'll be doing
- You will work with new electronic reporting and accuracy tools, allowing you to focus on your patients and increase your success rates. Along with patient collection and obtaining specimens for processing, you will pack and ship specimens as well as prepare samples. Your daily interaction with patients and sense of ownership will be essential to company success. You will go to various locations with the company and fill in for phlebotomists on vacation or leave as required.
What your background should be
- Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency required. Completion of an approved phlebotomy-training course or equivalent. A valid driving license with clean driving record. Minimum 2 years of experience as a patient service technician/phlebotomist. Proficiency in the following: blood collection by venipuncture and capillary technique from patients of all age groups, urine drug screen collections, paternity collections, breath/saliva alcohol testing, lcm/cyber tools, testcup, pediatric blood collections, and difficult draws.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This American company provides leading-edge medical laboratory tests and services through a national network of primary clinical laboratories and specialty testing laboratories.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com