Patient Services Specialist
- Seattle, WA
What you'll be doing
- Assists in orientating and training new staff. Reviews email daily to stay current with clinic communication. Maintains the physical environment for safety of staff and patients and for aesthetic presentation of the area (for example, organizing the waiting room furniture and magazine area.). Responds to facility and environmental emergencies according to established procedures. Inventories and orders office supplies and forms. Sorts and distributes faxes and mail on a daily basis. Ensures daily functioning of office equipment. Participate in development and implementation of clinic-specific policies and procedures. Utilizes on-line resources as required according to clinic practice and within university guidelines. Performs other related duties as required.
What your background should be
- One year of experience in a health care setting or two years of general office experience. Demonstrated multi-tasking skills. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated with a sense of urgency and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment at all times with all levels of employees.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduation or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a nationally renowned hospital.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com