Patient Services Representative
- Queensbury, NY
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible for answering patient calls and researching and resolving issues in order to receive maximum profitability for clients. Reviews claims to make sure that payer specific billing requirements are met, follows-up on billing, determines and applies appropriate adjustments, answers inquiries, and updates accounts as necessary.Other responsibilities as given by office coordinator or practice manager. Must provide the highest level of customer service and professionalism to patients and co-workers.
What your background should be
- 1+ years of work experience; healthcare and/or insurance billing or processing and customer service preferred; 7,000 alpha numeric skills. Overall good knowledge of PAR responsibilities. Good understanding of the billing process and little supervision needed.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
Who is the client company
- Concern about pharmaceuticals, household products, medical technology and health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com