Patient Services Representative
- Buffalo, NY
What you'll be doing
- Demonstrates the primary goal of customer satisfaction through positive interaction with patients, families, colleagues, and care providers in a respectful, courteous, confidential, and caring manner. Addresses non-clinical patient concerns in a prompt, courteous, and efficient manner, making certain that all issues are documented and resolved in a timely fashion. Maintain a thorough understanding of the technical components of this position. Attend required in-service programs and continuing education programs as required. Support changes and new programs to improve patient care, service, and staff morale. Uphold designated productivity levels. Display high customer service skills. Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the lifetime healthcare companies mission and values and adhering to the corporate code of conduct. Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures. Regular and reliable attendance is required. Performs other duties as required.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience. Experience in a health care environment is preferred. Must be familiar with use of standard office equipment and general office practice. Familiarity with PC operations is required. Position requires pleasant personality, good communications and handwriting skills, sound judgment, and ability to handle confidential information with discretion. Must show initiative as a member of the team and assist in all possible ways to provide optimum patient care. Ability to achieve proficiency in three to six months in the position to learn routines, policies and procedures.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate's degree and minimum one year of customer service experience or a high school diploma/equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com