Patient Services Coordinator
- Reston, VA
What you'll be doing
- Provide patients with exceptional customer service by understanding and assisting the patient needs. Guide and assist patients in the eyewear and frame/lens selection process, by using extensive knowledge of product lines and options to educate patient. Converse with patients to analyze and assess patient vision problems and needs. Maximize sales by using the company sales concept. Provide patients with comprehensive explanation of their insurance benefits. Understand the company cost of goods and retail fee schedules. Educate patient on the adaptation of new and care of lenses. Use pupillometer, PD ruler and other technical aids for proper fit and measurements. Complete lens & frame information, enter full information into POS software and ensure manager signs off. Promise accurate delivery & turnaround times meeting the patients needs. Immediately notify patient of any delays of delivery times. Understand all promotions, coupons and third party programs available through company. Use lensometer to neutralize, verify and make a final inspection of company. Notify and re-notify patients when eyeglasses are complete for dispensing. Fit and adjust completed eyewear for each patient. Clean and merchandise displays on a daily basis, displaying effective merchandise at all times. Accurately process patient payment transactions. Help maintain the attractive appearance of the office.
What your background should be
- 1-3 years of related eyewear experience within a similar office environment. Demonstrated success in a retail, office environment addressing a broad spectrum of customer requirements and preferences. Demonstrated ability to establish positive patient rapport and build relationships to establish repeat customer-trends. Strong communication skills (oral and written) with the proven ability to manage priorities in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- AA or BA/BS in related field is desirable.
Who is the client company
- Concern about eye care solution and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com