Patient Service Representative
- Catonsville, MD
What you'll be doing
- Receiving the patient and registering his or her medical complaint. Using sound judgment when the patient has an emergency complaint and when calling the nurse to evaluate the patient. Registering the patient quickly and accurately. Verifying all information and existing charts with patients. Explaining charges to the patient and providing the patient with a statement when requested. Collecting money for the patient's visit, diagnostic studies, and supplies. Providing positive customer service to patients and clients. Assisting with training new employees.
What your background should be
- Candidate must be 18 years of age or older. Minimum typing and data entry experience. One year clerical experience preferred. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge of insurance preferred. Customer service experience in a service oriented environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This company provides a full range of urgent care and primary care services through local health care centers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org