Patient Service Representative
- Murray, KY
What you'll be doing
- Initiating process to obtain all medically necessary documentation from physicians on behalf of patient. Processing patient orders using the online pharmacy system and e-mail. Learning and understanding basic insurance guidelines as well as developing an understanding of available medications and supplies. Coordinating with patients (via outbound phone calls) on all necessary reorders. Accurately transcribing patient profiles over telephone, maintaining accuracy and quality throughout patient contact. Scheduling and following up on shipping of medication reorders for patients, verifying that orders are complete and accurate. Communicating patient issues to location personnel using online message system and e-mail.
What your background should be
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and knowledge of phone etiquette. This role requires extensive computer and telephone use. General knowledge of internet navigation and research, e-mail, fax transmission, copy equipment, typing, and basic math skills are required. Experience in the medical field and administrative record management is preferred. A strong customer service background is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org