Patient Service Coordinator
- Hamilton, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Supervising and working as a patient service representative. Submitting monthly staffing schedule for all front office personnel. Managing and reviewing all front office reports. Monitoring waiting room times and ensuring all patients are registered and discharged within appropriate time frames. Implementing client companies procedures and policies of company. Assisting in on site training of patient service representative. Completing daily deposits. Evaluating and completing performance evaluations. Organizing and conducting front office staff meetings. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum typing and data entry experience. Candidate must be 18 years of age or older. One year clerical experience preferred. Strong verbal and written communication skills. One year of supervisory experience preferred. Ability to work under pressure. Ability to prioritize and multi task. Experience with handling cash, check and credit card transactions preferred. Customer service experience in a service oriented environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides a full range of urgent care and primary care services through local health care centers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org