Patient Relations Coordinator
- Fayetteville, NC
What you'll be doing
- Follow the new patient experience; make a positive first impression with patients both by phone and in person; answer phones with a smile within the first 3 rings; communicate with patients in a courteous manner while following the call and closing technique procedures according to marketing protocol. Lead by example; exercise good team work; have mutual respect for team; partner with team to create an exceptional experience for patient. Handle and/or direct patient questions and complaints; know when to escalate and forward to the office leader. Coordinate patient scheduling and flow throughout the day by providing accurate appointment sheets and pulling files of scheduled patients; notify clinical staff of arrivals and needs; schedule appointments in accordance with guidelines based on nature of treatment; follow and track appointments due to no-shows, cancellations and late arrivals; call scheduled patients to confirm appointments. Coordinate with treatment consultant if applicable. Calmly and effectively guide patients by phone through a dental emergency.
What your background should be
- One to two years experience working in a professional environment with direct customer contact desired. Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; work well with others. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Professionalism and professional image. Strong organization and planning skills; detail oriented. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Computer proficiency and ability to learn new software. Conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest and most progressive dental service management organizations.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org