Patient Financial Specialist (PFS)
- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a patient financial specialist (PFS). This successful position is responsible to review current process, assuring that any changes given to management, and are provided for the updating of the training manuals. The candidate will coordinate in the creation of process and training documents used to train new employees. The incumbent will assist with vacancies by working the scheduled hours for a period. S/he will provide assistance on projects in the department.
What your background should be
- One year of experience in patient financial services (preferably hospital based) is preferred. Excellent oral and written communications skills; strong team player, able to adapt quickly to changing work situations. This job requires some physical efforts.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com