Patient Care Technician Vascular
- Boston, MA
What you'll be doing
- Collaborates with a registered nurse on developing a patient's care plan. Develops and maintains competencies as delegated by a registered nurse. This includes sterile dressing changes and urinary catheter insertion. Maintains the safety of patients who have been identified at risk for preventable injury by the implementation of nursing safety interventions or the use of protective devices/equipment under the supervision of the registered nurse. Reports all patient activity to the registered nurse in a timely manner.
What your background should be
- 0-1 years related work experience required. CNA, MA, EMT, PCT certificate or currently enrolled nursing student who has completed at least one clinical rotation. Allied health and physician Assistant program candidate will be considered. Basic familiarity with computers. Ability to navigate at a basic level within web-based applications. Ability to read, and write in English in order to understand basic safety instructions and take direction from supervisors.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org