Patient Care Technician-Surgery
- Tucson, AZ
What you'll be doing
- The patient care technician is responsible for direct patient care services on a specific unit under the supervision of an RN or case manager. Provides personal care and assists with the implementation of selected portions of a care plan including respiratory services, rehabilitation services, and phlebotomy under the supervision and direction of a registered nurse. Physician and anesthesia physician provides competent and comprehensive pre-surgical evaluation and preparation including patient health and medical history. On site neurological CNL provides specialized care for deep brain stimulator (DBS) patients.
What your background should be
- Must have hold and maintain a current cardiac pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification. One year of patient care experience, preferably in an acute care setting. Preferred in an accredited A.D.N. nursing program or completed two semesters of clinical in an accredited BSN nursing program.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Who is the client company
- This is a leading provider for emergency care and pediatric care center
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com