Patient Care Technician
- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- Provides direct patient care, under the direction and supervision of a licensed professional nurse. Provides clerical duties supporting the patient care team. Implements direct patient care under the supervision of the nurse, promoting patient and family centered care in a healing environment. Collects clinical data and information on patients, and reports changes in patient status to the nurse. Assists nurse with patient and family education. Ensures availability of supplies and equipment. Participates in activities that promote safety, quality and regulatory compliance. Participates in professional development and life long learning. Performs other duties as assigned by management if required.
What your background should be
- Minimum experience in related field. Must have and maintain a current cardiac pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a non-profit health care organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com