Patient Care Technician
- Weston, FL
What you'll be doing
- The patient care technician is an associate that performs duties to help promote comfort and provide assistance to the nursing staff. The member is directly responsible for the completion of delegated duties and responsibilities as a part of the patient care team. The patient care technician transports patients by wheelchair, bed or stretcher to and from the department and nursing units under the direct supervision of an RN. The member would perform the functions of a certified nurse assistant to help promote patient comfort for all classification of patients including adolescents; young adults; middle adults; and the elderly. Provide assistance to nursing staff as well as performing EKG and phlebotomy responsibilities as directed.
What your background should be
- Florida certified nursing assistant required; current BLS certification required. 1 year experience in a hospital setting. Strong follow-through and understanding of the principle of universal precautions. Must have good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com